CONGREGATIONAL ATTENDANCE AT SERVICES HAS NOW BEEN RESUMED, AND THE CHURCH BUILDINGS WILL CONTINUE TO BE OPEN FOR PRIVATE PRAYER AT THE SPECIFIED TIMES
Church activities based at St Robert’s church which remain either suspended, cancelled or postponed.
- PCC meetings have now reverted to in person with a Zoom option
- Monday coffee – suspended until further notice
- Vida Grange visits – suspended until further notice
- Crystal Court visits – suspended until further notice
- Lunch Club – suspended until further notice
- Wine-tasting, April 24th, 2020 – postponed to a date to be announced
- Flower Festival in June – postponed until Summer 2022
- Beer Festival – cancelled for 2020 and 2021
- Mothers Union – now running online by Zoom
- Music Circle – suspended until further notice
If anyone knows other items which should appear on this list, please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Events/meetings of other organisations using Church premises are likely to be affected; for details please contact the relevant persons responsible.
Here are some further resources – just click on them to view or download: